"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones."
-Helena Rubinstein




04 March 2012

denim

free people
Urban Renewal Cold Shoulder Denim Shirt
free people
I've always sort of considered denim anything-other-than-jeans to be tacky and a little too reminiscent of '90s rock stars, that is, until recently. I have completely fallen for denim dresses and blouses, and while I'm not sold on denim jackets just yet, they are growing on me.

 In particular, what I love so much about the denim trend is the downtown-chic feel created with the mixture of well-structured, well-fitted silhouette and a casual, unpretentious, durable fabric. In looking for denim dresses and blouses, make sure that the pieces are well-fitted; anything too loose or even slightly shapeless will ruin the effect.
Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment